why don't watch Meat Spin why don't watch Meat Spin

pity

well, this is bad... REALLY bad. We all know to not go to shock sites, and meatspin isn't really that bad. The animation on this sucked, i like the music, it's nice a clear. but overall, keep on working, and spend a long time making a flash, not an afternoon

Levi's Madness Levi's Madness

Pretty Crazy

Well, the title didn't lie at all, it was madness! I was what NG needs, mindless violence and randomness... like the good ol' days... NOW, you have your video margins off, so there is whit space, and it had too little frames... Fix those and it will get 10

levialmighty responds:

thank you! I will try to work out the few problems...

Pencilmation #3 Pencilmation #3

don't know what to say

well, it was really good. Animation was perfectly on sync, music bothered me a little but not that much. This was a little childish and sort of overdone though. I've seen this idea before somewhere, not in its present form, but it's an overdone idea. Overall, it was great, it's something i would show to my imaginary kids.

Fun With Colin (Old) Fun With Colin (Old)

internet, sweet internet

this reminds me of the good old days of the internet. it's good, ther eis nothing else to say... May not meet today's standards but, it fits mine

Today In The Past - Nov 1 Today In The Past - Nov 1

ah.

I thought it was good, very good, nicely animated. BUT, it was a little late. You see, today is not Nov 1, today is Dec 15, not even close. But besides that, it was really interesting and nicely animated

OmegaUltimaWill responds:

Sorry! I only started working on these about a week ago, so I'm still catching up. I'm afraid it might be an impossible task! But, I may always do a one-off video, try and catch the day as it comes. Thanks for the review!

Snow Fight Snow Fight

Wow!

i liked this a lot, it was absolutely extreme and awesome, i also like the animation, that was really good. The only thing i did not like was the audio, it had too much reverb in it, sounded like you were recording this in a cave. But overall, it was very nice! keep up the good work!

A day in a park A day in a park

Meh.

It wasn't funny at all but, i'd have to say this had some awesome animation. The animation was teh best part and if it was funny, this would be a kickass flash

My First Flash! My First Flash!

nice

this is good for your first time. i thought it was well done, audio locked up and it was awesome, considering this is your first... Now just make a stop to the video and maybe make it longer and with music then I'd give it 10... But anyway, nice job, i hope i see more from you.

War: Intro War: Intro

ehh ok

It sounded promising, if it had more work then it would be good... also nice BSG referance

Jump Animation Jump Animation

now

this was pretty good, and sort of funny, but you should mix this one with the other one and add some more stuff