why don't watch Meat Spin why don't watch Meat Spin

pity

well, this is bad... REALLY bad. We all know to not go to shock sites, and meatspin isn't really that bad. The animation on this sucked, i like the music, it's nice a clear. but overall, keep on working, and spend a long time making a flash, not an afternoon

Levi's Madness Levi's Madness

Pretty Crazy

Well, the title didn't lie at all, it was madness! I was what NG needs, mindless violence and randomness... like the good ol' days... NOW, you have your video margins off, so there is whit space, and it had too little frames... Fix those and it will get 10

levialmighty responds:

thank you! I will try to work out the few problems...

Pencilmation #3 Pencilmation #3

don't know what to say

well, it was really good. Animation was perfectly on sync, music bothered me a little but not that much. This was a little childish and sort of overdone though. I've seen this idea before somewhere, not in its present form, but it's an overdone idea. Overall, it was great, it's something i would show to my imaginary kids.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

THE BEST

This game is another of NG's Finest. The Animation is awesome, to the point where i thought it was real at sometimes. The art is great for Madness, but the characters were different from the normal Madness, which is good. The music need to loop cleaner, but it was good music. Also i got the Columbine joke, i actually laughed. I hope to see more of this greatness!

Cheer Captain Cheer Captain

meh.

This idea has been done before (Communist in Space, etc.) but i'm wondering.. how can 3 girls launch another girl +1100 ft in the air?

PopularGirlsGames responds:

Practice. Lot's of practice! (and magic)

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

ah, good times

i remember when this first came out, i thought it was awesome, and it still is. It's intense, cool, and nicely graphiced for 2006. Now i do not like the fact that there is no difficulty, besides fucking complicated, it sort of kills the game when it too hard. Also, you start off with too little money, which only contributes to the hardness of it. But overall, this is a great game in internet history

God Damn Fucking Robots God Damn Fucking Robots

WIN!

yes, for once some REAL PUNK!!! this is really good, it's actually punk! nice everything, no cons what so ever

Touched Touched

fucking sweet

can't say anything else

Dimoria responds:

Glad you liked it ;)

Tetris Classica! Tetris Classica!

good job

awesome cover that all i gotta say